Portland Green Dress Weekend 2019
March 22- 24
Time to dig out your sexiest green dress and shake off the glitter for the
8th ANAL PDX GREEN DRESS RUN!!!
Whether you got a little green around the gills after cumming last year, or are green with envy for missing it, here is your chance to cum celebrate the holiday made for hashers and show the amateurs how to really party.
Full Weekend – Click here to register
- $86.69 – Through Jan 7
- $96.69 – Jan 8 – Feb 18
- $106.69 – Feb 19 – Mar 13 – no giveaways guaranteed
Single Day Regos
If we have not sold the venue out (capped at 269), these will become available Feb 12th
- Friday only – $20.69
- Saturday only – $69.69
- Sunday only – $25.69
Schedule of Events
- All events will be held at the same venue as 2018: The North Warehouse
- Transit options:
- Yellow Line Albina/Mississippi Max Station
- Bus Line: 35
Friday, March 22 – Prelube Kilt Hash!
Hare: Chubby Chaser
- 6:00 pm: Check in begins
- 6:45pm: Hares off
- 7:00 pm: Pack leaves and Never Leave Camp people keep partying
- 8:30 pm: Pack returns and has dinner
- 9:00 pm: Circle
- 10:00 pm: GFTO and head to On Afters!
Saturday, March 23 – GREEN DRESS RUN
Hares: Bottom Dollar (Regular trail)
- 12:00 pm Check in/prelube begins
- 1:00 pm Group photo outside
- 1:15 pm Welcome circle/Hares away
- 1:30 pm Pack on-off*
- 4:45 pm Pack returns, late-check in
- 4:45-5:45 pm Dinner is served
- 6:00-7:30 pm Religion
- 7:30-10:00 pm Dancing and Debauchery
- 10:00 pm GTFO and head to on-afters
*Important Notes: You *must* leave the venue while the pack is on trail. You *must* check in before trail, or you will NOT be able to get beers on trail (we are not responsible for getting you a wristband during trail)
Sunday, March 24 – Hangover Hash!
- 9:00-10:00 am: Check in and hare of the dog breakfast
- 10:10 am: Hares off
- 10:20 am: Pack away
- 12:00-1:30 pm: Religion
- 2:00 pm: GTFO and head to on-afters to buy your GMs a drink for surviving the weekend
What to Bring for Trail:
- Extra Cash for non-hash beer/liquor you want and/or transit to get your booty home
- Technu (just kidding…)
- ID (you will be carded)
- For Saturday and Sunday, your wristband (we will not have extras, and if you do not have it, you will not be able to get into the venue)
- For Friday – your kilt!
- For Saturday – your green dress(es)!
- For Sunday – your dignity, if you still have it!
What you get for the weekend:
- Beer! And a non-gluten option for our glutard friends
- Dinner both Friday and Saturday night
- Brunch on Sunday morning (and mimosas)
- Giveaway (TBD)
- Private Secure Venue
- Running through the gorgeous streets of Portland
- Poison Oak (we kid, unless that’s your thing, then Chubby can arrange it)
Volunteer with Us!
- Are you local and want to volunteer? Volunteering does not limit drinking, hell, all the planning is legally required to be done with beer! Sign up here!
Travel Hashers outside of Oregon or Washington
- We’ve got you covered until March 1st for the $86.69 rego price. If you’re registering before Jan 7th, you’re good to go as it doesn’t get lower than $86.69. If you’re registering after Jan 7, register first, and then email us for further instructions. Please note that just registering doesn’t not guarantee your spot, you have to rego and pay to be counted in the 269.
There will be ABSOLUTELY NO ENTRY to non-paying hashers for ANY of the events. Even if you don’t eat! even if you don’t drink! no entry! no kidding! no exceptions!
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org